Sunday, October 25, 2009

6x6 Paper Pads

Just had to share- Look how cute this Paper Pad is from Die Cuts R Us.
I just love paper pads. They are such a great way to sample all of a collection for a VERY reasonable price. (She has like 25+ in stock!) Once I use a paper pad, I then know which papers in the collection I want or would use and then I order them! Where else for under $5 bucks can you try all those papers! Also- Paper pads are GREAT for card makers! You know how sometimes on 12x12 pieces the pattern is so large you really just can't make it look right on a card, well, in the paper pads, the images are to scale and since the pads are 6x6, PERFECT for card makers!!Okay- Just had to share! lol.



My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

4 comments:

phonelady said...

those are way too cute . I love them . thanks for sharing

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Cute cute cute!! Enjoy!

Bethany said...

Wow! These are super sweet!

I totally agree - I love little papers, they're definitely easier to use for card crafting.

Thanks for this!

x

laterg8r said...

little pads are awesome aren't they :D

i love em for scrappin too because i never use the whole 12x12 sheet anyway!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!