Friday, May 22, 2009

Quick Update & Prizes

Just a quick update: We are home and even though he is in a lot of pain, we hope the surgery will provided the needed insght for his nuerosurgeon to provide the game plan for our bigger surgery this summer. We will find out those results in 2 weeks when we go back to his office.

On a side note: Monday is my sister's birthday! She is 25 on the 25th! SOOOOO- GIVEAWAY TIME! I have several great prizes to share! From stamps, rub on transfers, embellishments, buttons, trims, paper packs, and more! Come abck to visit this week for several chances to win!!! (ON A SIDE NOTE: New rule for my contests, you must be a follower to be eligible for my contests. I really want to reward those who check up on my blog and come often with prizes, not just someone who stops in once and leaves. (Call it reader appreciation!) So, if you haven't before, click to become a follower on the right and get your name in the mix for some of these great prizes!

3 comments:

Ms. Cheryl said...

I'm glad he's home and you'll have a game plan in 2 weeks. That in itself must be comforting. Follow the doctors orders and feel better soon. ms.cheryl

Karenladd said...

An early Happy Birthday to your sister! My birthday is the 23rd, but I am far from turning 23!!
I hope your hubby finds relief soon, back pain is the pits!

SHartl said...

OMG! I got the BEST surprise in the mail yesterday from you. The prizes were awesome!! I especially loved the baby onesie tags and the beautiful luggage tag. It's waaaay too cute to use on my luggage (what if someone takes it!!). Thanks so much Sammyejo!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!