Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Party Picks!

New items this week in My Etsy Store! I have decided to offer Party Picks to compliment my cupcake toppers! These cute little picks are available to match most of the toppers, but I will also be offering several random sets of picks for more of an all purpose use. Think Ladies Day's, Book Club Meetings, Dinner Parties, Luncheons etc. They do take a little time, dealing with small papers can get tedious! Here is a sample of the new picks and a sample of them paired with the toppers. Have a great day everyone! I appreciate your time!!!!


2 comments:

Karenladd said...

Those Party Picks are really cute! I love the idea of a sampler...are they available in non-kid designs?

Ms. Cheryl said...

Your picks are so cute. ms.cheryl

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!