Sunday, May 31, 2009

POTTY POCKETS




I have seen other artists use toilet paper tubes so I decided to give it a try. I made one for each of my kids for Christmas and included a movie gift card inside. I used BoBunny paper on both of them. For my son's I trimmed with green velvet ribbon and for my daughter I trimmed with red velvet ribbon. The inside tag is made of gorgeous cardstock by Bazzil and I tied a wide ribbon on the end to pull it out with. I inked the edges of the toilet paper tube and the tag so the raw ends were covered. The kids thought I was brilliant and that was all that mattered to me. I keep a sack of toilet paper tubes now because they are quick to cover and decorate and the recipient thinks it's the next best thing to sliced bread.LOL.So , I want to see what you can do with a toilet paper tube and anything from your scrap stash. My daughter asked what I called it and being lightning fast with a comeback I blurted out POTTY POCKETS and we all had a good laugh but the name stuck. I love my little POTTY POCKETS.
You can see other pictures in my Facebook photo albums, go look. Send me a friend request , Cheryl Yelverton, and reference this blog post so I'll know to accept you. You can also visit my personal blog at http://www.mycraftivity.com/nayhddy .
Now let me see if I can get a couple of pictures on here... Thanks for visiting , ms.cheryl




1 comment:

Sammye Jo said...

So cute!!!! Thanks for your contributions Ms. Cheryl!!! Love this idea!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!