Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Photos from a Bday Shoot!! (and the balance of life :)

No I haven't forgot about you :) How could I?!?! I have just been so SUPER duper busy that I am seriously returning emails in the preschool carpool line, in line at the airport, and I might or might not have been cutting ribbon for favor tags as I cooked dinner..... Yeah, that, busy. Blessed, but busy.
I LOVE creating. I love making things for parties that moms and grandmas drool over and love. I love that something I put together with my hands adorns the wall behind your precious child and serves as a back drop for first birthday photos. I am that lucky.
Somewhere in that "luckiness" (made up word I am sure) comes the struggle of finding balance between, mom/wife/sister/daughter/business owner/personal shopper/driver/chef/house cleaner/entertainer/church member/friend/crafter/cruise director :) etc. You get the point and many of you are right here with me in the same boat. I know. I look up to you!
So, forgive me as I climb the mountain of catching up and realizing my limits and just love me anyways :) SOOOOO much on my camera to share. Now if I could just find the time to download, resize, touch up......:)
Enjoy these for now :)
I had a request for this party sign from a super fab client. Here are the pics she sent of her little one's birthday photo shoot :) DOLL BABY!!!

P.S.- Any tips or tricks from those who have it all figured out are perfectly welcome below :)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is soooooooooooo cute...and soon as we find that book that tells us how to do it all.. I think we should ALL blog about it so we can all get it... of course...then there is the time to READ it...that might be hard! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Yeah, I have no answers here either. But I agree with being very blessed that we have all of these friends, family, and activities in our lives. Trying to balance them is hard but at least we have our crafting therapy! When we can get to it, right? It's awesome that you do it for a business!

Carole Beath said...

Hi Sammye Jo.... isn't it wonderful to get a photo back that honors your talent?....this is such a precious photo. Carole

tt.scraps said...

Love me some Sammye Jo! :)
Hang in there! You are doing great!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!