Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's a ZOO out there!!- Client Pics!

Hey everyone! It's FULL SWING party time up in here :)
I've been crazy busy!
I do have some cute pictures to share !
Okay warning- this little boy is so stinkin' cute that i could just eat him up!!!!
Meet Clark!
His FAB mom Lindsey contacted me last winter to do a custom birthday party for this sweet boy! Well, banners, buffet tags, table decorations, party hats, signs,  and more later- we have one FAB party! Here are some pics Lindsey was kind enough to share of the party and decor!!!
How much fun does this party look????
Thank you so much Lindsey for allowing me to be such a big part of Clark's first birthday! Have a fabulous week everyone!!

5 comments:

The Dyess Family said...

Thanks so much for everything you did! It would not have been possible without all of your help and ideas! I can't wait to plan number 2 with you! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Adorable party this mama put together! Great decorations Sammye Jo!!

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Found you on Etsy and just placed an order for paper straws for my son's 1st birthday party.

Can't WAIT to put it all together! :)

Marie said...

This looks like so much fun! I am a new follower and I'd like to award you the Versatile Blogger award. (Please go to my blog and cut and paste the award and rules.) Thanks for the inspiration - love your blog!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!