Monday, March 14, 2011

Bachelorette In Action :)

Happy Monday everyone!
SOOOO much going on!
Would you believe I actually made 3 cards on Friday????
2 of my great friends (who happen to be twins :) turned 30 and my cousin turned 16!
Those are special numbers!!!
I had to grab some supplies and throw together a few cards to let them know I loved them and was thinking of them on their day :)
I'll show them to you just as soon as I download them :)
For now, I will share these cute pics sent in by a client who threw a bachelorette party!!
Thanks Lauren!!!
Here she used the tags as charms! Love it!
Here are the yummy looking cupcakes with the toppers in them!
And of course, a banner!!!!
I just love seeing pics of the items I create in action :)
Guess what?? I am going to share something with you tomorrow that I am in love with from teh Winter CHA releases :) There just might be a giveaway involved :)
WHat's your fav new thing now that all the releases are out and mostly available???
Do share :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos!! Cute party favors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sheena said...

great pics..the party favors are so fun an cute!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!