Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet!!

Hope everyone is having a FAB day! I plan on trying to make my bloggy rounds tonight to see what everyone has been doing! If you haven't seen a comment from me lately, be sure to leave me one today so I can head your way! I may not have you bookmarked yet and I MUST come comment :) I feel behind commenting with just getting back from Texas. Anyways- last reminder to ENTER this giveaway for a pair of free monogrammed flip flops :) I will let random.org do the picking tonight, so get those entries in and support The Little Dragonfly!!!
Here is a pic of a recent order. My client was throwing a Little Prince birthday party and needed a banner for the candy bar, labels for the candy jars, and some toppers/sticks! LOVE the way it turned out and I hear she was happy too!!
The font for the letters is from the new Cricut Lite, Feeling Groovy! FAB cart!!!
Have a super sweet day :)

4 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Got my name in for the drawing!! I love flip flops!! And sweet looking birthay creations!

angel said...

Heel leuk gedaan gewoon een superidee, ik kwam eens piepen maar kom alvast nog eens kijken grtjes Angel xx

Kate said...

Great banner. It makes me want some chocolate though!! I know what you mean about catching up. That's what I've been doing this afternoon!!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I didn't think I wanted that cart, dang it now it seems as a must! ;)
Kristy
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!