Sunday, July 4, 2010

Barnyard Fever!

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans! So very cool to see the red, white, and blue flying and seeing the pride in our country. Hope you all have a great day!
Here is some red, white, and blue- BARNYARD style :)
One of my most popular banners/toppers/signs this summer! Barnyard seems to be a hot birthday theme! Matthew's birthday is in August and we are preparing for his Buckeroo Bash ourselves! Think cowboys, bull riders, etc! He is so excited! Bouncy house, bubble station, horse rides, and a bonfire to roast hot dogs and make smores! There are super awesome perks to your daddy being a dairy farmer----he can help you throw one heck of a shin dig for your little guy! Dad's hauling over the bales of hay for seating and all. Can't wait!
Have a great afternoon!!

6 comments:

Julianna said...

ADORABLE! How cute! I really love the little cows and such! That's really great! Awesome job!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Awwww, sounds like a fun birthday for you little guy! My birthday is in August too but I doubt we have a shin dig like that...guess I'm too old! LOL! My guess is I will spend it working. Oh and your banner is adorable!!

Kate said...

What a great theme! I'm loving your creations. How perfect for a little guy! My children all celebrate their birthdays in August too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooo cute!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the cows! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

JLP said...

Cannot wait to see the pictures from this party!! Let's hear it for little cowboys.

Dana said...

Love your blog & all of your fabulous creations! I have been lurking for a while now & have to ask where the shape for the tags is from. I have seen it in several of your creations & really love it! Is it a Cricut cut, or maybe an I-Top punch?
Dana
theothersweetlou at gmail dot com

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!