Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PERFECT!!!!

Ummm.....Yeah, so I am filling my basket in the Cosmo Cricket wholesale shop. WHy you might ask, well yes, to sell, but other than that, could there be anything more perfect than these for my little guy??:

If there were a bull or two, it would even be more perfect, but I learned a long time ago, take what you can get :) Sometimes it doesn't come back around!!  (Did you happen to see the banner???? You know me :)
So, you can look for these and the new 6x6 pads of WANTED for sale soon :) Not to mention a few other NEW CHA releases by CC and Sassafrass Lass :)
So, anyone have any new favorite items from all the CHA sneek peeks????
Do share :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those are PERFECT for your photos from Dallas!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda Profumo said...

HOLY YEE-HAW!
Perfect for sweet Matthew! Can't wait to go next week! :) XOxo

Kate said...

Great buy! We don't have CHA here but I wish we did!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!