Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Summertime Kit!

Well, My Summer album from yesterday lasted all of an hour in my shoppe today before it found it's home in South Carolina :) So, I assembled 2 mini album kits today using Echo Park Paper's Sweet Summertime Collection By Crystal Wilkerson. (I seriously think this super talented chick's collection is AMAZING!) The papers are paired with with ribbon, tulle, Basic Grey Button, Papertrey Ink Buttons, Bo Bunny Brads, perfectly cut borders, die cut papers, library card and pocket, 4 Chipboard pieces and binder rings, dew drops, pebbles candy dots, rick rack, Webster's Pages Bloomers, tickets, Prima Flowers, felt flowers, mini clothes pins, journaling tags, Chipboard frame from American Crafts, tags, die cut clouds, and more!!!
Oh- and if anyone needs some girly titles and such- I put a destash pack of these up on my etsy for $2- I just don't have a lot of use for them and got them in a variety pack!
Have a fab day!!!
(Hey- anyone have a great remedy for a toothache, besides the dentist right now :) LOL)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OUCH to your tooth....sorry don't have a remedy except that Ambesol (SP?) stuff.... hope it feels better soon!!!! Loving the little girl tags!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kate said...

Congrats on your sale!! How exciting for you! I hope your tooth is feeling better soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!