Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some great links and a couple pics :)

Hi everyone! Hope you are making the best of this wonderful week! I know I am sure trying to do so! Matthew and I spent time running bases and playing ball at a ball field after preschool yesterday.

Martial Arts class and a much need stop at Graeters were in order after that!!! If you live near one, Graeters now has smoothies that are FAB! I had the Berry Banana & with a splach of orange juice, yummy & not too thick!!

A couple things to check out if you are in the bloggy surfing mood :)
My friend Allsion has a FAB promo going on for anyone even thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up Demo. It's worth reading :) You can check it and her blog out here :)

Remember my friend Andrea of Patchwork Pages? Well, she started another blog dedicated to schowcasing layouts with multiple photos, Multiple Choice. ! GREAT inspiration! Head over and become a follower if you aren't. You will love it and her :)

And now for a little crafty goodness :) More from the "Banner Queen" as super fab Deb called me :) LOL.. I always knew I was royalty :) Pink and white with matching toppers that made it's was to VA last week :)
So, what are you doing today???
xoxo-sj

7 comments:

laterg8r said...

such a cute banner and toppers :D

craft_princess said...

Sounds like you and Matthew are having fun...I am working and working and working...Bummer!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Those little bikini's are ADORABLE!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kanta said...

Kantahanan is the home of every song. The word kantahanan is derived from the tagalog words "Kanta" which means "Song" and "Tahanan" which means "Home".

A Piece said...

A Piece of Idea - Thoughts of a Man, a Blogger, a Webmaster, and a Friend. Learn simple tips from a simple blogger.

Hapi said...

You have a great favicon here. You might want to change that into your own icon. Here is my tip on Favicon and Blogger: How to change favicon in Blogger.I also have this list of Cool Favicons for you to use. Enjoy!

Allison said...

I'm so glad you are happy with your order! I'm on vacation right now so I haven't been keeping up with everyone's blogs lately ;) But thanks for the shout out -- I think now's a great time to become a demo! Thanks again SJ!

Chat Soon,
Allison

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!