Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dirty Laundry? LOL

I got a great set of stamps from There She Goes, and this laundry image and sentiment cracked me up :) I forgot that I hadn't shown it!
Off to the surgeon with Dustin in just a little bit!
SO READY to have a day at home to catch up on the house and I REALLY need to create for fun, not just orders from my store (seriously, I think I have made 20 Bride To Be banners in the past week)  and Design Team! EEK!
Have a fab day!!!
Oh, and I got this quote from my friend Mauri's blog:
"Do not underestimate the intimacy of running, and the people with whom you share those miles."
Kristin Armstrong, Mile Markers Blog, runnersworld.com
Love this as I am gearing up to start my training for the Virginia Beach Half Marathon!

9 comments:

laterg8r said...

such a cute card - so glad your biz is doing so well :D

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Good luck with your 1/2 marathon, and I love your card.
Hugs
Tanya

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

LOL! Funny card! I wish that were true too...I would be sooooooo young looking forever! Good luck at the doctors and also training for a marathon! Whew...I am not brave enough to do a marathon unless it is pure walking!

jacque4u2c said...

Whoo-hoo for the marathon - boo-hoo for laundry! Is weather not awesome????

juli (sweetpz) said...

greta card! i love the colours,,,very cheery! =)

hugs
juli

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love that image! SO cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh that is ADORABLE!!! Love it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Andrea said...

good luck with your training! i would give anything to be a runner - but i am sooo not.
love the card.. i cant wait for my glue glider and banner.. when you get them let me know b/c i'd like to order some other stuff too:)) have a great weekend - hope you get to enjoy thunder!

Crystal said...

fab card! i absolutely adore that sentiment! too cute! good luck on your marathon! i have always dreamed of doing one but am totally not sure if i can! i just know you will do sooooo well girl! hugs!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!