Friday, April 9, 2010

Long Day, American Crafts Swap Sponsor!

Long, but productive day.
Wish I could say that it was a productive day in the crafty studio, but it wasn't :)
Catching up on housework, arguing with not so pleasant Medical Assistants about getting Dustin's meds refilled, running errands, and putting together packets for my church MOMS group meeting on Monday. I am on the planning committee and this meeting was my responsibility. Topic: What Louisville has to offer our children in the summer :) I have lots of great handouts from local businesses, so free play passes, discounts to a local dinner playhouse, etc. Fun times.
ANYWAYS. I just wanted to take a second and THANK the AMAZING people at American Crafts.
I host a scrapbook page swap around here locally, and for some non locals :). The year is broken into quarters and each quarter has monthly themes. At the end of the quarter, you turn or mail in 3 pages for each theme. Example: first quarter ended March 25th. Everyone turned in 3 January pages (Snow Much Fun) , 3 Feb (Wild About You), and 3 March (Spring).  Then, you get 3 pages back from other people for each month. You can do whatever you want with the theme, in any direction you want! AND you get some great pages by others to add to your books. Again, FUN :)
WELL, American Crafts is sponsoring my swap right now! They have generously sent some great products for me to include in the "swap back" bags to the participants! How cool! This month, the girls are going to get some ribbon back in their bags from AC :)
They really are some great people and my Sales Rep Rocks:) (If you are interested in participating in the swap, email me! We alwas have room! All skill levels are VERY welcome!!!  Okay- enough talk!
A crafty picture, LOL. :
Some fun cupcake toppers for a 4 year old's birthday! I loved this paper! American Crafts Celebration line from last year! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that is sooooooooooo cool of them! :):):):):):):) loveeeeeeeee the '4' tags! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

How do you find all the time to do everything? I swear you are super woman! LOL!
Cute toppers!
Will have to keep you in mind if I ever start scrapbooking...still on a card kick!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

These are so fun and it's a fantastic picture too! Love it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!