Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow much fun :)

Today is the hubby's 28th birthday :) Just wanted to share a few pictures from the Kentucky snow :) We have had tons of fun in it!!! Don't forget to join the facebook fans page on the right to enter the drawing!!! Have a FAB day!

Walking out back :)



Checking it all out.



A few of the neighbors and our main drive :)



And going sledding for the first time! (This is Ellen, Matthew's GF :) one of my bestest! She was seet enough to bring one of her sleds over since every store in Louisville was sold out!
Growing up on a farm, sledding was a bit different! We went down hills that are not to be found in a city! When you go to the bottom, you waited for a four wheeler or three wheeler to pick you and your sled up and take you back to the top. Fun times!!! Dad always made sledding so much fun!! Mom always had hot chocolate waiting for us!





11 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

BEautiful photos. I wish it snowed here where I live, (Southern Cali) It did last year a little over a foot I'm keeping my fingers crossed but it's been in the 70's so I dont think snow for me this year :) Enjoy yours!

KriskropMemories said...

Wow that looks so pretty. We usually see snow but this year it has been very mild, timing is a little off with the Winter olympics coming and very little snow :(
Have a blast with the white stuff!
Cheers

Loz said...

Oh, these are great! I am so jealous of you! We're in 40+ celcius heat... sweating, dehydrated and trying to occupy 3 little kids inside under the aircon! I've never been sledding.... :(

Amanda Profumo said...

Darling pics! Matthew looks so cute! I hope you guys had a great time in the snow! My kiddos are lovin' every minute!

jacque4u2c said...

KT is having a ball in the snow too! She was so thrilled that school was on friday! We have been going thorough a lot of hot chocolate!

deb famularo said...

28! omg, you guys are sooooo young! Give the hubs a happy birthday hug from me!!!!!!!! Look at all that snow! wow!!!!!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HUBBY!!! Oh man...now I want to go sledding!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh this looks like snow much fun SammeyJo! :)

laterg8r said...

great snow pics - i love when the snow makes everything quiet :D

Fani said...

It did snow here too! I live in a spanish city and it's so rare to snow in here. Eveyone enjoy snow!

JLP said...

kids in snow gear totally crack me up. I do not know why. Just makes me laugh. thanks!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!