Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hi there :)

 When I saw this little stamp, i knew I had to have it. I just love the whimsical owls!!!    My recipe: Cardstock (Prism papers), PP (Pink Paislee) Owl Stamp (Stamping Bella), Sentiment (Papertrey Ink), Ribbon (May Arts), Candy Dots (Pebbles Inc.), Markers (Copic Ciao),  Cuttlebug & Embossing Folder  (Provo Craft), Dimensionals (Stampin Up). Crystal Effescts (Stampin Up)
DON'T forget to join my blog as a follower and as a Facebook fan on the top right!! Spread the word too if you can :) Someone will win a $25+ prize pack from the Facebook Fans on Sunday! AND if I reach 100 Facebook fans and 300 followers (only a few away from that!) , I will throw in another $25 prize pack! 2 winners!!
Thanks everyone!!!


14 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! This is so cute, love the layout and darling. image. :) Hugs!

Elise said...

love it ! the birds around me are having trouble staying upright with all the snow !!!

Amanda Profumo said...

Super cute stamp! I love the colors you used!

phonelady said...

this is cute love the owls too .

craft_princess said...

Cutie patootie owls!!

lundgren79 said...

Love this card! the stamp is adorable!

Jingle said...

This is so amazingly adorable! I love it!

laterg8r said...

i love those owls, they look like they're up to something LOL :D

great card :D

Tricia said...

that stamp is so stinkin cute! I love how you rounded all of the corners here!

Operation Sweet Dreams said...

I'm a new follower. I found you on etsy. I'm the one that was looking for The Very Hungry Caterpillar items :) I love your blog and etsy shop! I'm also a facebook fan. I hope I win your giveaway :)

Come visit my blog if you get a chance. We are trying to draw attention to our cause and are having a giveaway too. We provide free pajamas, toothbrushes, and books to children of low-income families. www.operationsweetdreams.blogspot.com.

Rosanne said...

Cute card! I love that image too!

Sara said...

super cute cards!!!!! i love those little owls :)

xoxo
sarabeth

- - Sheryl - - said...

love the card!!! the owls are sooo adorable

Thanks so much for my images - I got them in the mail today. Love them!!!! thank you again. Now to color and create!

Patti Senter aka NW Lady said...

This is adorable, love the color combos

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!