Friday, April 15, 2011

NEW Echo Park shipping TODAY to you!!

SO I am TOTALLY excited when my doorbell rings and a BIG box from Echo Park Paper is sitting there. It makes me gitty :) Today's delivery had all kinds of goodness from the new Summer Days COllection and the 6x6 Paper Pads I had ordered!!!!
Guess what- they now have Rub Ons and things too!!!!
I listed all kinds of goodness for sale in my Etsy shop. This really is a GREAT deal as I can't keep them all to myself :)  (Well, I could, but someone might call A&E and have me put on Hoarders. for real. lol
SO- One low price will ship everything and I have checked- you will not find it cheaper- product or shipping :)
AND- I am giving away a set of Rub Ons on my Facebook Page :) (Click over there on the right sidebar to see :) Giving them away today!!!
Here is what is in the store!!




Have a great day!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda Profumo said...

I LOVE "for the record"!! Did you save me one? :)

Unknown said...

Just stopping by to show you some love.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

For the record is delicious paper!
Hugs
Tanya

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!