Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hi!

Hi everyone!!! Well,  I apologize for leaving you high and dry! SO much has been going on!I got to go to the FINAL FOUR. It was fabulous and didn't quite end the way I wanted :) (GO CATS!) but fun nonetheless :)
We also had a death in the family, a stomach bug, and preschool spring break.
LOL. My life is whirlwind sometimes!
I have mailed 189 packages in 2 weeks. Seriously. 189.
That's a lot of packages :) Blessed, and thankful for great customers.
Anyways, I know you guys have all had a lot going on too I am sure! Can't wait to catch up!!! I had planned on catching up on everyone's blogs while we spent several days in the hospital, but I had internet service for a while 30 minutes one day and that was it! Plan failed. SO, I am trying to catch up a few at a time!
Bear with me!
For those who are new around here, leave me your blog addy so I can visit!!!
Back tomorrow with crafty goodness!
Thank you all for your love and support!
Party on :)

5 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Prayers for your husband! Wow that's a lot of boxes and a lot of hard work I am sure!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Prayers for hubby!!! Glad you are back! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I was wondering where you went! Wishing a wonderful recovery for your hubby!

JLP said...

Sending you all my prayers and best wishes for healing! You hang in there and take it one day at a time. :)

Crystal said...

keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers! big hugs & lots of love sweetie...and congrats on so much success with your store. you deserve it beautiful! xoxo!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!