Sunday, February 13, 2011

Seuss-Tasstic!

Happy Sunday everyone! Fighting sinuses and cold weather around here, but to look outside through the window.....IT IS GORGEOUS :) If only the temperature matched the scenary right now!! :) Oh well, warmer days will come in due time and during the 100 degree July days, I will be thinking about chilly weather :)
Matthew was sick part of the week last week. I always told myself when I started paper crafting that no matter what, family would always come first. Same thing when I openend my Etsy shop. Well, as it has grown, there have been days when I have had to work on orders instead of doing something else fun with my monkey. Of course I make up for it, but this week I have had to turn down some really time intensive orders. I just knew that I would rather spend that time cuddling with my sweet boy and reading books and such. I will not be sorry for that :) To top the list of books, Dr. Seuss are some of my favs of course! SO how happy was I to have been asked create banners to go with a Dr. Seuss party!!

One fish, two fish......(go ahead, finish it in your head, I know you did :)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you all feel better now! I love love love love that Cat in the Hat!! Such great colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!