Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HOWDY!!!

I had a crazy rish order last week for a customer out in California. She was throwing her son a western 1st birthday party and needed my help! Well, 2 banners and 40 gift bags later, she sent me a note to say how much she loved all of it. She even included this picture from the party's photographer and she has more pics to send. Can't wait.
First, I love the pic of the pony. How adorable. Second- I love her home :) And third- I am now working on her latest order of thank yous to go with the last order.
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

tt.scraps said...

Howdy!!! Cute, cute! And who doesn't love a great cowboy!?!

Karenladd said...

You can always count on SammyeJo to come through with a deadline!!!
And yeah...that house is AMAZING!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute!! I love love love the hat! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!