Monday, November 8, 2010

Vrrrroooommmmm!

Hey everyone! Hope this is a fab Monday for you!
I wanted to share this link from a fab fello crafter!
She made an awesome banner! Follow her blog and you won't be sorry you did!!!

Recently I made this super fun cupcake toppers! I loved the automobile theme the client was using! I made a banner, door sign, and favor tags too, but of course the weather was not so great for me to get to use the glorious daylight for those pics!
Anyone have big plans this week????
Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

Linda Kaiser said...

These are so cute! I so need to scraplift. Linda

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Those came out so cute! Great job.

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

tt.scraps said...

OMG!!! Those are cute! AND THANKS FOR THE SUPER SWEET LINK!!!! :) You are so sweet! Next time I go to L'ville, I'm gonna have to buy you a coffee! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!