Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Creative Critters Imaginations DT

I am so excited to have been asked to be a part of the Creative Critters Imaginations DT! The blog and DT is head up by none other than Tammy Skinner, one of Provo Craft's own Hello Thursday girls! I was beyond thrilled to have been asked and cannot wait to share more projects with you using my Imagine! There are some AMAZING girls on the DT, so be sure to head over and meet them as well! Today is my day to be introduced, so I would love to read some welcoming comments over there :) LOL (Hint :)

11 comments:

Julianna said...

Awesome!! That's great, can't wait to see your awesome creations!!
BTW, what are you doing up @ 4:23??

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

CONGRATS!! So wonderful!

Angi Barrs said...

Big Congrats girl. You are so talented. Can't wait to see what you design for them:)

Jingle said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic!

tt.scraps said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! You are so deserving of this!

~Molly~ said...

I am so glad I found you on Tammy's blog!!! I can't believe I hadn't found you before! You are sooo popular! I'm fairly new so I am learning. I am going to be one of your new stalkers! You are already one of my faves!!
~Molly
Armywifelearnsthecricut.blogspot.com

Karenladd said...

Congratulations to you!! I know you are going to be such an asset to their DT! Off to check it out!

craft dreams said...

Hi !!! Just read about you at Tammy's. Left a comment there also. I am now a follower ! :) Martha C.
mcaballerobrito@hotmail.com

Kel said...

Great banner! TFS

Cara said...

Awesome!! Have fun "o)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!