Monday, March 29, 2010

Shopping!!!!

Just a few notes! There are VERY FEW Dear Lizzy products left in my store! I sold out of almost everything! (I got so many great comments about hte prices being the lowest they have seen :) I just feel that I am fortunate enough to be able to buy my products for crafting at wholesale, which also means wholesale quantities, so I would like to pass those saving onto others, and recover my costs as well :) WOOHOO.
 AND these are the items I have reordered:

AND NEW ITEMS THAT WILL BE HERE NEXT WEEK from the Dear Lizzy Collection-
2 New Sets of Papers to go with all the others!

Also in stock from American Crafts:
Dear Lizzy Fabric Paper (I WILL sell in 12x12 for $1.25, email me for details)
Dear Lizzy Paper Packs - (Also available in 12x12 for .75 a sheet, email me)
Scracth & Sniff- Farm- Smells like chocolate!

IF you live in Louisville and want ANY of these items, email me and I will work it out to drop them off to you or you can pick them up and save the shipping. (I will pull from inventory so yo udon't miss out!) EVERYONE else- shipping is only $2 USA/ $3 Everywhere else, EVERYDAY in my store! Seriously- buy one item or 30 and pay the same thing!!!!!!
AND- mention my blog during checkout for a SPEICAL set of Made To Match Dear Lizzy Embellies from me :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, I really like these. Those smiley flair and ribbon are perfect.

laterg8r said...

love that flair :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!