Monday, March 22, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut Monday!

Hi everyone. Another Fatabulous Cricut Day! Today the challenge at the
 Easter Excitement
color theme: Pastels
Create an Easter project using a Pastel color pallet
Super fun! So, I was given this FAB cardstock from http://www.cutcardstock.com/ and ask to create with it! Well, I knocked 2 birds with one stone and made this wreath!
It's all cardstock from CutCardstock and my I just say that it is amazingly beautiful cardstock! Heavy weight and so shimmery pretty! I love it! Thanks CutCardstock! You can also check out their blog HERE!
I used the Gypsy Wandering cartridge that is preloaded onto the Gypsy when you get it!
Come play along with us!
Fantabulous Cricut


5 comments:

laterg8r said...

totally great idea TFS :D

Tricia said...

what a terrific wreath! How did you do this? Are you going to share a tut?

JLP said...

This is fantastic! I love the flowers and the fact that this is all cardstock. You are so creative.

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Hey Sammye Jo this is an adorable wreath, I love the flowers!

Lori (THCEO) said...

What a cute idea for a little Spring decor! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!