Friday, March 13, 2009

One great deal!

Peachycheap So, I usually don't promote products for sale. Personal preference, but anyways. I have taken an interest in this site. They offer ONE thing for sale a day. When it's gone it is gone. Always discounted somewhere between 25 and 99 percent. My only dislike- shipping is ALWAYS 4.99 on each one. Sometimes I can't justifiy paying more for the shipping than the product, but you know I have! Check it out. You will find yourself going there once a day like me!

4 comments:

Ms. Cheryl said...

I have done the same thing on ebay. It just doesn't seem right that shipping is a set price or that it is more than the item purchased. S/H should be based solely on actual postage.I will check out the site anyway... can't help myself. thanks,ms.cheryl

Riannon said...

You have just received the Lemonade Award. Visit my blog http://momonamission2008.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-received-lemonade-award.html and find out what to do next!

Bethany said...

Had a look at the website - and they don't post to UK so at least my money will be safe for a while!

x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your great find. I will definately keep an eye on that site. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!