Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthday Fun in a Box!

New items coming! Introducing my new Birthday Fun in a Box! Here is one that is done, I have more that are in the works! I love sock monkeys!
Birthday Fun In A Box is a great way to get everything you need to get ready for a birthday party! This bright and colorful kit includes the following:

5 colorful 5x5 inch invitations

5 envelopes to match invitations

5 thank you cards

5 envelopes for thank you cards

10 envelope seals
1 bag of table confetti

5 guest cupcake toppers1 special boy/girl cupcake topper

5 cello goodie bags with

5 attached toppers (ready for you to fill and seal with the attached adhesive strip!)(These can come prestuffed if you would like. Convo me.)


I am working on a Dora one (Not a big fan of characters, but kids are lol, a cupcake, a boy and a girl's first birthday, and a jungle animal set!) I need more themes! Your ideas please!!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

like you, I am not a fan of characters, but my 2 year old is in love with Elmo.

again, kudos on the awesome ideas!

Bethany said...

Aww wow! What a cute idea! =]

Ms. Cheryl said...

One of my fondest childhood memories is of my sockmonkey. That was when sockmonkeys were not cool. Thanks for the memories, ms.cheryl

SHartl said...

AWK! Those sock monkeys are so darn adorable! For girls, how about princess or fairies? Yeah, I know...not very clever but my niece is all about pink and princesses!

SHartl said...

By the way I love those Hello Kitty cupcake toppers! I loved Hello kitty as a little girl and she's still tops!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!