Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Instant Pot Craze

Unless you've been busy and under a rock, you've probably heard the hype about the Instant Pot. I recently joined world of users, and I have to say- it's great for families on the go!

I actually enjoy cooking. I know. Weirdo. But when the "crazy" season hits, and by this I mean ball season, it comes in pretty handy! I am trying to post a few of the recipes I try in the hopes it helps out some of my other friends who want more family time and less kitchen prep time!

Oh- for a few people who asked me, here is the link to my favorite CrockPot Baked Potato Soup! It's had thousands of views over the years! 

Thanks!

http://sixtytwocrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/recipe-day-homemade-crockpot-baked.html

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!