Monday, April 10, 2017

Instant Pot- Buffalo Ranch Shredded Chicken

I finally used my Instant Pot! Are you impressed? I am! I was determined not to let it sit in a box and get lost in this crazy life.  I will also say it was a pretty big hit for the first go around! It's a little intimidating honestly. I mean I don't want to screw it up and ruin dinner and have to go get take out after all. That totally defeats the point!   So bear with me. I just kinda winged this with stuff I had on hand! (The Wildtree Blend I used was in my pantry. I got it from my sweet friend Sara Whiteside. Look up Wildtree By Sara on Facebook if you need some!)

Buffalo Ranch Shredded Chicken
1 package of chicken tenders
1 Cup of Franks Hot Sauce
1 Cup of Ranch Dressing
4 T of Blazin Buffalo Blend Seasoning from Wildtree
Cook Time: 25 mins


I put all the ingredients in the IP. I have the DUO Plus model, so I am having to make adjustments because of all the new fancy settings on it! I used the Pressure Cooker setting on 25 minutes high. When the cooking time was done, I did a quick release of the steam and used forks to shred the chicken. I normally use my kitchen aid mixer to shred chicken, but this was so tender it pretty much fell apart! We put out some Hawaiian Rolls, Crackers, and Celery and ate on this all day. I used the glass top I got when I got my IP and kept it on "Keep Warm" so we could munch! WIN in our book!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!