Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crafty Scrappers at A Crafty Little Place by DCRU

I know by now you already know that DCRU DT blog has moved to A Crafty Little Place By DCRU, BUT there are now going to be 2 challenges a month for scrappers! I am going to be designing for the Scrappers too :) FUN!
This week we start things off with a great sketch and the LUSH Collection by MME!
Here is my take on it :)
Hubby and I at Churchill Downs :)
Here are the list of FAB products you can get at DCRU!

Come on over and join us in the fun :)

6 comments:

Diane S. said...

I love your take on the design-great choice of papers-the fleur de lis is a perfect touch for the background!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love your take on that sketch!!! and congrats on the DT! AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Crayola58 said...

Love your take on the sketch, Sammye Jo....and I am glad your little one is okay. Nothing is more frightening than having our little ones ill.
Carole

Jingle said...

Very nice page! You really used the sketch well!

Madeleine Bouquet said...

Ooh, I love it! Really pretty layout!:)

hugs,
Laura

Andrea said...

love this page!! especially the fleur de lis!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!