Sunday, March 28, 2010

CSN Store Review Time!

Hey all! Have you heard of CSN Stores?? I don't know about you, but my time is super precious. Working from home, being a full time mom and wife, church and community activities, volunteer work, etc. I have really enjoyed finding an online store like CSN. No matter what I need, be it kids bedding (you really should click and look around!!), cool kitchen tools, or a new set of sheets for my bedroom, I have found it there! Not to mention that there is FREE SHIPPING on so many things! Love it!

CSN, is a collection of 200+ stores (tons more about them here), is sponsoring a review by me!  I am so excited to do it! I am being sent this super awesome pot and after using it I will be writing a review here and adding this to my cabinet forever!
A Reston Lloyd Calypso Basics 8 Quart Stock Pot with Glass Lid in Lime
I have 3 other sizes of this pot, in this FAB color, and I am SO excited to get this one! I hear some homemade chicken noodle soup calling my name :)

SO, look for a review of this bad boy soon and maybe even a few recipes to go along with it! You should really check out CSN!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i haven't heard of them....but now I am off to check them out!!! thanks for the info! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

JLP said...

Interesting! Will definitely have to check out the site.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!