Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oh Mother!!!

Since I have been in the mood of making up words :) I think I will call this one Mommariffic :) I am entering this in the PTI Challenge today! Wish me luck :)
It is such a proper southern thing to address your Mom as "Mother" in every setting.
I LOVE my felt flowers :) (But you already knew this, lol)

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI (Ripe Avacado & Sweet Blush), PP: PTI (Polka Dot Parade), Stamp: PTI (Mega Mixed Messages), Pearls: Basic Grey (Opaline Half Pearls), Ink: PTI (Vintage Cream), Tools: Fiskars (Corner Rounder), Flowers: 62Cards (Pink Sweetness)

Instructions:
1. Cut card base.
2. Cut PP to size and round corners on both base and PP.
3. Punch scalloped circles from cardstock.
4. Adhere PP, and layered circles to base.
5. Stamp sentiment and add half pearls.
6. Adhere felt flower.

Have a great Valentine's eve :) Hubby and I have some major basketball to watch :) Matthew went to my parents because he has a rodeo to go to tomorrow and he loves his rodeo!!! (Love my lil' cowboy :)

13 comments:

deb famularo said...

Hey pretty girl,
This is beautiful! Mommariffic, I love it!
That felt flower is really gorgeous!
Happy Valentine's Day! xOxO deb

JenMarie said...

Oh how very pretty!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

very pretty - love the pale pink (peach) and green

Lisa said...

These flowers are soooooo pretty! How do you make them?

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty colors on your flowers! FAB!

Pauline said...

Your flowers are so poufy & fun, I want to reach through the screen & squoosh one! :-)

Anonymous said...

Adorable, love the felt flower!

Angy said...

Beautiful felt flowers. I would like to know how you make these...

s.cammack said...

those flowers are incredible! you're so talented!!

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I love those felt flowers also!!
A rodeo...how cute!!!

jacque4u2c said...

Yes! I must agree your felt flowers ROCK!!!!

JoAnn said...

Sammy, It has been a while since I have been in touch, I've had computer problems. Viruses attack my computer, I thought it was the last of it. I really figured out how to handle almost all of it. I was wanting to know is that flower made out of pp or felt, on your Mother's Card? I'll be ordering some more embossed paper soon. Love that flower. My email has changed. I think you get it from google when I post this but if I don't here from you I'll email you. I want to know about that flower. The Card Is Great!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!