Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bad blogger...BAD!


I know I have been a little MIA this past week. Things have just been crazy! In case you didn't notice in my shop, I got on a creating kick and listed several new items. Also, we have had trade shows for Studio 62 for buyers to place orders for Summer/back to school, so CRAZY! My hubby had to get 6 shots in his spine yesterday morning, so I have been keeping an eye on him too. So, I PROMISE to do better! Forgive me? lol. Here are a couple pics of a few of my new things! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ms. Cheryl said...

OK you get a pass since creativity and health were the factors. Your new items are too cute. Hope hubby is on the mend. I had those injections too about 3 mos. ago.
ms.cheryl

Kate said...

That chick tag is the cutest thing ever!

Sammye Jo said...

Katie- email me your address and it is yours :) sammyejo@62cards.com

SHartl said...

Good for you....being MIA is okay if you're taking care of your business and family. I LOVE the little chickie tag!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!