Monday, January 12, 2009

Great sites!

Want some great craft ideas from a super crafty lady??? Check out Grace Violet!

I don't quilt. Wish I could, but I have never tried! Iknow one of my loyal readers, Lovie, does though. SO, for you quitlers, here is a site I found for quilting supplies! Wish Upon A Quilt! Enjoy!

And on a side note, Today we are at sea heading to Ocho Rios. This is my son's 1st cruise and I don't know who is more excited, him, us, or my parents and sister, who are all with us, along with some of their friends! Bon Voyage!

3 comments:

Lovie said...

Another wonderful site, a new store for me. They have a large selection of fabric, and even have die cutting services using the accuquilt. Will have to keep an eye on this store and see if they offer more cutting options.
Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Diamondaj said...

How fun! I have never been on a cruise, but one day...

Have a great time : )

Diamondaj said...

Tag...you're it...
Here are the rules.....

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules in your blog
*Write 7 random things about yourself
*Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
*Let each person know they've been tagged

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!