Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dresses!

I love paper, but I also LOVE fabric :)
Most of you already know that! Well, my mom is the most gift seamstress. I love all the things she has taught me and we got to spend some time together last weekend designing and sewing these beauties. Let me just say-  God knew what he was doing when he gave me a boy. I would be broke as a joke. All you with little girls- God Bless You. ;)




My mom actually owns a baby boutique in my hometown and all these goodies and so much more is for sale there! We also opened an Etsy store recently and put these babies up in there! So, if you like to mark stores as a FAV on Etsy or you like cute dresses- add http://www.thebabyboutiquestore.etsy.com/ to your list. We can make these in any size and will be adding all kinds more to the store soon!
Have a FAB day!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! These are ADORABLE!! I need to find one in Brookie's SIZE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE!!!

JLP said...

So cute!!! Oh my goodness!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!