Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Announcement tease and Customer Pics!!!

Hi everyone!  A BIG announcement tomorrow for all the sports lovers or those who pretend to be :) I am really excited and can't wait to share this with you!!!
Today, as I run around like a chicken with my head cut off scurry around the craft room, I wanted to share pics sent from a customer! She had me create a party sign and used it in her daughter's 1st birthdya photo shoot!
Isn't SHE a doll! ANd I loved the pics! Thank you to all my wonderful customers who send in pics! I have a GREAT southern birthday party from January to share with you soon!!!!! Have a great day and don't forget to sign up on the post below to win that ticket stamp! I'll be announcing hte winner Thursday!

2 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

SHE is such a DOLL! This is the best photo, and your sign with her matching accessories is beautiful!
Hugs
Tanya

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

can't wait to hear your news! And that photo is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!