Saturday, October 30, 2010

SMILEY CARDS!- Party Pumpkin

I know! 2 posts in one day???? LOL. 
I couldn't wait to show you guys  acard I made with the NEW SMILEY CARDS cartridge you get with the Gypsy Download starting November 1st!!!
I was lucky enough to get to download it early and got my other 5 carts for free as well!
If you have a Gypsy, don't forget to register it by midnight tomorrow night! You DO NOT want to miss out on this promotion!
Smiley Cards has a lot of great all purpose card cuts on it! LOVE IT!
I made 3 of these cards a little bit ago to give to my grandparents tomorrow when we go trick or treating!
I cut everything at 3 inches. The card itself is a 6x6, I always like them to be big and fun for Matthew to give his awesome great grandparents! PP and all cardstock is from American Crafts! ANd seriously, I LOVE googly eyes :)
Have a HAPPY day everyone!
Taking the little guy to do bouncy jumps, trunk or treat, and eat some yummy food!

10 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so adorable can't wait to get mine!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is super cute! Love the colors. I have googly eyes too but always forget to use them! They add such a whimsical quality.

Sheena said...

Cute & Fun!!..I really love both pattern papers

tt.scraps said...

Oh!!! I can't wait! This is really cute!! Have fun trick or treating!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! Toooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the pumpkin! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Carissa said...

Fun!! Awesome!! Can't wait!!!

ScrappyJess said...

I'm so excited to be your Design Teamate! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Linda Kaiser said...

Soo cute! I am thrilled to be on the Design Team with you!

Linda

Crafting Katie said...

Congrats on the design team! I'm excited to work with you. Love your work!

The Wallace Family said...

Super cute card and I also LOVE googley eyes:)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!