Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Guesses anyone?

Where has the week gone? It's 1:15 in the morning and as I sit in my studio I look at everything I need to do and I am a bit overwhelmed. Oh well :) I have had/will have an extra little guy running around here 3 days this week and 3 next to help out a family from church who needed a sitter. Good news: Matthew has a little friend to play with. Bad news: Matthew has a little friend to play with. LOL. All in good fun!
So,  any guesses on what I just finished?  I'll be bacl later today to reveal the whole pic :)

4 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

I am up early too. You created a balloon wreath

Julianna said...

Awesome! i think it's a balloon arch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww...is that a balloon wreath?? Can't wait to see it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

A balloon wreath....maybe for your birthday coming up???!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!