Sunday, July 18, 2010

Guess Where??

Well, I have a confession, all the posts since Tuesday were prescheduled. I was not around bloggyland or crafty land from Tuesday night until today :) I actually went on a mini VAY-CAY :)
Anyone guess where? Here are a few pics :)  (And Kristin you don't count, so SHHH.  :)
(fyi- I sweet talked some great lawn worker to let us in the gates for a picture or 10 :)

I'll be back later to fill you in :)
Don't forget about the giveaway I am hosting for
 a free pair of monogrammed flip flops!
You have until Wednesday night to enter!

5 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Yee-haw Rodeo!

Amanda Profumo said...

You took your sweet boy to the rodeo... dressed in RED!? He-he, at least that's where it looks like you went! ;)
Glad you got to get away for a while!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I'm a horrible guesser....but I am glad you got a mini vacation!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!! soooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

KarenB said...

I have no idea of US geography so I wouldn't have a clue where you went, but it sounds like a fun holiday :) Just popped in to let you know I scrapped a LO using some of the Dear Lizzy papers you sent me. It's here and I've also given you a shout-out:
http://beingkaren.blogspot.com/2010/07/you-know-youre-scrapbooker.html

laterg8r said...

i have no idea where you are LOL :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!