Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crafty Scrappers LO

It's the 2nd Crafty Scrappers Challenge at A Crafty Little Place by DCRU!
Head over to see the sketch that inspired this Layout using
the Kioshi Collection by Basic Grey!
This was my sister and our boys at a Kenny Chesney concert in Nashville July 4th 2 years ago. We had seats right on the Titans field and it was like 103 degrees. After a 7 hours concert, we were TIRED!!!!! lol
And take a good look, that is as short as my hair ever was!!!!
Get your Kioshi Here!
Come play along with us!!! Someone will win a gift card this week!!

Don't forget about my giveaway going on!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Your layouts are always so beautiful! I always love me some American Crafts stickers, but the Pebbles rubons sound intriguing too :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww!! I bet that was a FAB concert!! I love love love love love this LO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kate said...

Fabulous layout! I love those flowers. They're perfect on the page!

BusyB said...

Cute Layout! How long does that normally take to make??

laterg8r said...

great page :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!