Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Minnie-licious!

Hello there my fab readers :) I have not fallen off the face of the earth :) Just super busy! Traveled to stay all night with the parents Saturday/Sunday, MOMS group at my church Monday (happened to be "my" meeting of the term to be in charge of :), trips to Whole Foods and Kroger yesterday since we actually have to have food in the house when the kiddo is home :) (Dust and I ordered out a LOT last week since Matthew was with my parents, which made grocery shopping NOT a priority!) Add business/personal taxes, trips to doctors/surgeons (with another tomorrow), and preschool starting back today, and I've been blessed with a SUPER BUSY business at the moment!
SHEW :)
Here is a picture a customer sent of a set Minnie cupcake toppers she bought in use!!

4 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Cute Minnie toppers! Take it easy you busy gal!

s.cammack said...

adorable!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! U have been busy!! love the cupcake toppers...they are adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

laterg8r said...

so sweet, love minnie :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!