Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Crabby!!!!

Hi All!!! I am back from a GREAT visit with my parents, grandparents, sister, etc. I worked CRAZY hard yesterday rearraniging my mom's store (she owns a Baby and Gift Boutique :) not to mention changing from winter to spring clothing in there! SHEW!
T-I-R-E-D :)
I have missed all you FAB peeps!! Don't forget that I am giving away a PRIZE PACK to a LUCKY FACEBOOK FAN! Winner announced Sunday! So, go tot he link on the right and join if you haven't already!
So, guess what? I know where you can get a FREE digi stamp today that will warm you up?! It's called Happy Crabby and the details are here!!!
Today begins the challenges at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps! Someone will win FREE RUBBAH!!! Gotta love free stamps!!!
Here is my creation for the challenge. This will be perfect to attach to attach to a super fun gift for my sister. A sand pail full of lotion, sunblock, chapstick, sun tea mix, and more!! Love it! Come join in!!


5 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Sammye Jo your little crab tag is so stinkin cute! Love the bright colors, it really screams summer and warm weather. Great tag!

Smiles!
Gwen

- - Sheryl - - said...

Happy Crabby is cute - I had just got my free sample too right before I blogged hop to you! Adorable!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Free = good...I'll have to check it out!
Your tag is super cute! Great idea to attach to a pail of goodies!

laterg8r said...

such a sweet sunny tag :D

SHartl said...

That little crab is so adorable and I love your sand pail filled with goodies idea!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!