Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sign Up and Let's Go!

Hey all. Must be a well kept secret, but FYI - I have a couple spots left for my Stampin' Up hostess club. You spend $15 a month for 10 months on SU items and one of the months you are hostess and get the hostess benefits. I have several spots filled already, but have a couple more open. You are welcome to take 2 spots and then you would be the hostess and get the freebies twice during the 10 months. Orders due on the 15th of each month. (August they are due on the 5th before the hubby's surgery :) Email me or comment to ask questions or for more details! Super easy way to get some freebies. I know you spend more than $15 a month on adhesive 3d dimensionals, ink, or something, why not get something free back! (Did I mention that I have a cool prize pack for each member of my club???? :)

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!