Monday, June 29, 2009

Ready for a new challenge now?


Hola! I received such a great response to the R&R challenge that I am hosting another! I want to see what you can or have made, yes older work is accepted! That reminds you of summer! For example, this layout reminds me of summer b/c of the bright colors and a nice tan! SO, show us whatcha got. Again- all forms of crafting accepted! Just have fun!!! Link up your post or entry to Mr. Linky Below! (I know that some of you guys fon't have a blog, so you can link straight to your Etsy listing, or photo album through PhotoBucket, SCS, or Flickr.) Leave a comment about your favorite thing about summer for us too! Remember tomorrow is the last day for June comments and to be eligible for the June Freebie Pack! ( OH- I am entering this into the SPCC color Combo, but not as a competing entry as I am sposoring this week, so just for fun!LOL)

12 comments:

Joan said...

I love this layout - so bright and colorful!
I used to scrap mainly with blues and browns (still love that combo!) but am finding myself drawn to the brighter colors now. My new favorite is bright blue and orange!

Joan said...

Ooops! Forgot my comment about summer...
I like being able to go out without bundling up.
It's so nice to throw on some flip flops, no coat, and just go!

Cristina said...

Hi Sammye Jo,

First of all I want to thank you for the wonderful gifts I revd on Sat,...AWESOME!! my husband was so excited for me since I'm so new to blogger..I'm having a great time and meeting GREAT people..okay, with that..lol..
I LOVE ur LO, very colorful..You look beautiful and your lil man is so cute!!!!
I feel the same way about summer, I love having the tan and just wearing my flip flops, pool, sun, and watching my flowers bloom...
I will post my LO as soon as i find a good summer one...
Have an awesome week..
Cristina

Yvette said...

Cute layot! Love the DP too!

Well truthfully what I love about summer is that it means Fall is right around the corner! Ha! This heat in Texas is killer hot! Not much fun! :)

suzARTe said...

gorgeous LO, the colour combo looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Just posted my layout for the challenge. Nothing reminds me more of summer than swimming.

Stacy Milford said...

What a colorful layout! Love it! Thanks for sponsoring SPCC this week!

Amanda Profumo said...

SJ- love your colorful LO! I added a link to my summer LO for your challenge! Thanks!

Susan said...

I love the bright, happy LO. Thank you for sponsoring.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Fantastic LO. Very tropic feel to it with all the hibiscus print and the bright vivid SPCC #4 combo. Thank you for your sponsorship and for sharing this great page.

1CardCreator said...

Hi Sammye Jo, I love your lay out, but how could you go wrong with such a cute subject! LOL Summer makes me think of tomatoes in my garden, and making pizza's on the barbecue with the tomatoes! I am leaving a link to my Summer card. It is a vellum birthday card. (I hope I did this right)

Lisa said...

i love this challenge and you LO is beautiful and bright. It really brings out the summer colors.
I made a popsicle album for the summer lovin challenge hope you enjoy. (hope i did this right)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!