Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year's! NEW ITEMS!!!

Happy NEW YEAR!!!! Each year I say a pray that this one be even better than the one before. I got a major creative surge after the new year's kiss with the hubby. I ran upstairs to my craft area, sat down and for the past 2 hours have been working on my new luggage bag tags! I bought these adorable purse/bag sticker embellishments (Amy Butler for K & Company) not knowing what i was going to do. What I did know is that I would find SOMETHING to do with them. I just didn't know it would come to me at midnight on new years! :) So, here they are! No more ugly tags at the airport!!!! See MY SHOP for more!
Check back later today for the winner of the Dec. 2008 giveaway! Remember to keep the coments coming in January for your chances to win!

SPECIAL- The 1st sale of $10 or more in 2009 gets a FREE bag tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Four Paws and Co said...

Love the bag tags! They're just too cute for words! ☺ Diane

Ally said...

Very cute tags! =)

Sally said...

These are VERY cute! I never would have thought of this, but I love it!

Diamondaj said...

Those are way cute.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!