Friday, December 12, 2008

Ride Cowboy Ride!


My son has an affection for Cowboys & Pirates! If you left it up to him, he would be riding the tractor with my dad all day long. I love it. He cracks me up talking about feeding the cows, closing gates, riding the bobcat, etc. He is so blessed to have such amazing experiences and adventures at only 2. For those of you who don't know, I grew up on a dairy farm in southern Kentucky. My family has been milking for 30 years. It's a way of life. I live in Louisville now with my husband since this is where his business is. I long to be back on the farm and he promises we will build there one day. We visit with my parents and sister every week and Matthew LOVES it. Here is a picture of my sweet little cowboy tonight. He was bull riding!!!! :)

1 comment:

nikkicrumpet said...

OH MY GOSH he is so adorable...just look at that smile!He is gonna be stealing some cowgirl hearts in a few years!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!