Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Saturday!!

What a busy week it has been. Preschool ended, a death in the family, my mom is up to visit....CA- RAZY!! :)
Little ones change so much so fast! These pics were taken at LAST year's Preschool Derby! I can't wait to get this year's pics back so I can look at the differences
in "My Guy" !
I adore the Jillibean Soup alphas, MME Paper, Cosmo Cricket Ribbon, and Sasafrass Lass Paper Whimsies!
Now off I go to spend some time with my mom and my little guy. Then time to package up all nine projects being sent in for publication. It take s awhile to get all the product lists, suppliers, instructions and all that I use typed up, printed, and then the packing up of all the projects. Glad mom is here!! Enjoy your day. Make it a great one!!!

5 comments:

Karen L said...

That layout is just adorable! I know your Mom is enjoying her visit with you..have fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry about the death in the family... I loveeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! ADORABLE photos and loving the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great page!! Sorry to hear about someone in your family passing. Many prayers for the entire family.

Amanda Profumo said...

Girl, I love this LO of Matthew! Super cute and the colors are so fun! Darling!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Prayer and hugs for your loss. Love your fun and adorable page. Polka dots are always so fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!