Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Saturday!!

What a busy week it has been. Preschool ended, a death in the family, my mom is up to visit....CA- RAZY!! :)
Little ones change so much so fast! These pics were taken at LAST year's Preschool Derby! I can't wait to get this year's pics back so I can look at the differences
in "My Guy" !
I adore the Jillibean Soup alphas, MME Paper, Cosmo Cricket Ribbon, and Sasafrass Lass Paper Whimsies!
Now off I go to spend some time with my mom and my little guy. Then time to package up all nine projects being sent in for publication. It take s awhile to get all the product lists, suppliers, instructions and all that I use typed up, printed, and then the packing up of all the projects. Glad mom is here!! Enjoy your day. Make it a great one!!!

5 comments:

Karenladd said...

That layout is just adorable! I know your Mom is enjoying her visit with you..have fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry about the death in the family... I loveeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! ADORABLE photos and loving the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great page!! Sorry to hear about someone in your family passing. Many prayers for the entire family.

Amanda Profumo said...

Girl, I love this LO of Matthew! Super cute and the colors are so fun! Darling!

Angi Barrs said...

Prayer and hugs for your loss. Love your fun and adorable page. Polka dots are always so fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!