Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday Mag Sneak Peek!!! My tags!!!

EEK! Very excited to see the Cricut Magazine Birthday Idea Book Sneak Peek!!! And as I was looking at the peek- I saw my tags in it. I knew they were going to be in the issue, but I though I would have to wait another month to see them!!!!
GO here:

and on pages 5 and 6, you can see!!! YIPPEE!! I have all the issues of mags I have been in laying in a stack and I really need to figure out a way to keep them! Any ideas from all you pros??? Thanks!

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

I couldn't help you with storage, because mine are just shoved up on my binder shelf, but OH MY GOSH! How cute are those tags! I love them, and how exciting to see your name there. Great job, girlie!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Congrats girl!!

Sheena said...

Congrats!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!