Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Imagine Wednesday!

 
Good day everyone! Hope this Wednesday is a great one!
I am excited to share with you a project I made for the I-Team this week!

Can I just tell you how incredibly nice it is to NOT have to look for patterned paper to cut letters out of to match my card??? I was seriously thrilled!
Here is my recipe for those wondering :)
Tools: Imagine by Provo Craft, of course :)
Cardstock: White, American Crafts, Pure Poppy, Papertrey Ink
Cartridges (PC): Don Juan (Alphas), and Kate's Kitchen
Punch: Martha Stewart
Adhesive: American Crafts

Head over to the Creative Critters Imaginations blog to see what the rest of the Design Team is up to this week!!!

Speaking of cooking.....anyone made anything good lately???? Care to share :)?

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee this!!! ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Love this card! And have you ever heard of a cranberry pear pie? It is delicious!!!

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Linda Kaiser said...

I love your card! The paper is perfect! I so enjoy visiting your blog.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow!
First, Faux wood banner can be used to market events at non-profit businesses such as church buildings, temples, mosques, along with other establishments of religious practices.
I like this post great work indeed well don keep posting.
pvc banners

Sandy Ang said...

You work is just super amazing !

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!