Friday, November 5, 2010

Busy weekend!!!

Hi there! I did not forget about you today. Another long day of waiting rooms and surgeon appt for the hubby, so I've been a bit busy! (I haven't talked a lot this week about our medical happenings, but I have goten behind and it's been crazy with sickness, more surgery talk, etc. My mom came up Wednesday night and stayed all night to help out and such too.) My mom and sister are coming up again tonight! The sis and I are going to craft the night away at a 24 hour crop being held at my church! Great company and a great chance to catch up on some orders and projects!  My mom will be hanging out with my hubby and taking care of Matthew :) He already has his time with Nana planned out :) Hope to share lots of crafty things this week!!!! YAY!!!
Recently, I made these for a customer! Party hats and table decorations :)


Have a GREAT weekend!!!
Anyone doing anything cool???

7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

These are just ADORABLE!!! Hope all is well. It sounds like we are going to have a very chilly weekend.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super cute like always!!

Kristin said...

Adorable!!!

tt.scraps said...

So cute! I love the birthday hat idea - my kids are too old to want to do that now. Ho hum. :) Sounds like you will have fun crafting. Hope all is well with your hubby! I'll send prayers up for you! :)
Have fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh those hats are sooooooooooooo adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kel said...

cuteness hats.. I wish I was going to the party..waaahaa ! TFS

laterg8r said...

love these cutie little farm animals :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!