Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A card (Yes, you read that right ;)

Okay, no one promise to faint :) I actually have some cards and layouts to share in the next couple days!!! Back in July, I got to spend the weekend at a FAB crop with some of my favorite gals, including my little sis :) I seriously only worked on 2 "work" related projects, and that wasn't until the last day! I got like 6 cards, a gift bag adn tag, and about 15 layouts done!! Vacation is scrapped folks! Shew! :) So now for the whole thing that started my love for paper.....a card :)
I am IN LOVE with this October Afternoon paper, cat eye chalks, Studio Calico wooden buttons, SRM stickers, and PTI Twine :)
Heck, what am I not in love with???
Well, I promise I am in LOVE with this little guy:


Yep, he is 5 now! ANd I have a birthday load of pics to show you of his party! (Which wore me out by the way!!!! :) Unitl then..... create something!!!


No comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!